Monday, April 18, 2016

Week 1 EOC My voice


I'm inspired by life and the culture within it, wherever it may be, I care to understand and think logically.  I am intrigued by style, grace, and luxury.  Well received by many during my travels in the Navy helped create lifelong friendships.  While taking courses towards my higher education to explore my interests, leading to where I am now.  Where I am now is more careers specific to me and my passions and now arriving at the right doors.  Currently I am enrolled at The Art Institute of Las Vegas for my Bachelor of Science in Fashion Design.  I am looking to apply this to my own venture as a Personal Stylist.  I know that my travels around the world with the military have given me an edge as to have seen a wide range of styles first hand.  Working in retail sales, helping men and women put together an ensemble or updating the wardrobe brings a bit of pride and accomplishment.  I find joy in helping others feel and look confident.  I feel good having my closest friends over and admiring the choice of home décor and color pallets I’ve selected drawing on the several Mediterranean countries and islands our ship would visit along deployments.

I look forward to the hard work and new travel destinations I have in front of me.  I know it will take courage, flexibility, knowledge and a lot of time management to continue my climb to success.  With a clearer path than ever before, my journey is limitless with my time being now.  With the completion of my degree on the horizon, I have realized the true definition of what I want to be remembered for in my life time.  The Intelligent, Achieving and Successful Mieisha; and she did it with Style! 

No comments:

Post a Comment